Sunday 17 February 2013

Technical Practice - Miss Havisham




Products used: 
Supra-color palette, Screen Face cream foundation palette, Illamasqua loose powder, latex and PVA glue.



Today I did some technical practice on the dark under eye circles. I was trying to create some under eye winkles by using latex on the left eye. Everything works fine until I painted on the grease paint, the colour just won't blend smoothly so it ended up looking caked and weird... ... It fails because of the latex base, so on the other eye I did not use latex. Actually, I am quite pleased with the other eye. I used purple, blue and brown to create the colour of the under eye circle, and because I mixed colour so it will look more real!



I have also experiment with PVA glue to create this cracked lips effect. Basically, I just apply layers of PVA glue on my lips and wait for it to dry a little bit, then put my lips together for 3 or 4 times. It creates this peeling lips effect automatically! However, I will need to avoid putting my lips together too many times as the glue will just stick all together in the end.



I've also tried to create some shadows on my face to achieve the skinny face effect. I used the darker colour from Screen Face cream foundation palette, but the effect is not showing enough by only looking at the images. Maybe I will need to apply some more product next time to ensure that it shows on camera!






No comments:

Post a Comment