Friday 15 February 2013

Miss Havisham Final Make-up & Hairstyle



     

This is my first make-up template for Miss Havisham. I started by studying the shadow areas on the face that skinny people normally have, and I came out with this look in the end. The hollow cheeks, thin jawline, shadows on the temples, and sunken eyes.




After depicted out the shadow areas on the face, I add the dark circles and winkles around the eye areas. I would like to create more winkles around the eyes, because Miss Havisham has been hurt by love so she must be sad and crying all the time. As she cried, she will be wiping away the tears, and because our eyes skin is really sensitive and gets winkles easily, so this is why she has wrinkled eyes. Purple, cracked lips are also adding onto my Miss Havisham's make-up design. As I mentioned in the previous posts, the coldness and dry air in her house caused these horrible lips. As the lips skin is peeling off, so I will paint some dark red colour on the lips to show the dried blood.




For the hair design, I would like to do a center parting and several ringlets hanging on the bottom. I don't know if you noticed that the hair is not curling from the roof, that is because I want to show that Miss Havisham hasn't been styling her hair since the wedding day, so the new growing hair will be straight. Also, the final look of the hair will be messy and knotted, because since the wedding day Miss Havisham has been slept with this hairstyle and not taking care of her hair anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment